Saturday, February 7, 2015

Juicing!!

Sorry for not posting for a couple of days.  After the curry meal, I felt sick the very next day, probably due to the MSG that was in the curry mix.  I'll be sure to research on a better recipe instead of a "quick fix" recipe for future meals.  Anyways, whenever I feel my body rejecting the ugliness, I need to cleanse my system, and just flush it out with some good stuff.  I usually make a juice every morning, so this is almost like a usual recipe.  Here's a look at the ingredients that I have in my juice:

Kale, Carrots, Green Apple, Lemon wedge, Celery and you can't see it, but Orange.

 I have an Omega Juicer.  There is a small opening to push your veggies and fruits through, and a tool that you can use to push them downward along the way.... I started out with pushing the Kale through...

Then celery...

Oranges...

Green Apples...

Lemon Wedge...

 Then last but not least, Carrots.


In the end, this is how the mixture looks all meshed together.  Now to tank it down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kalihi Breakfast Club Visits Mahina & Sun's At The Surfjack Hotel

It has been about 2 years since I've posted to this blog. Recently, I have been meeting up with friends (from middle school) onc...